Friday, May 9, 2008

Startin' Up

Okay - I have been wanting to start my own blog, but what to write about - what to call it? I want my blog to be a sort of personal diary talking about this and that, what I'm doing, thinking, etc. Well, my biggest hobbies are this - I love to "Eat", cook, try new recipes, host parties and entertain - I even collect cookbooks. I also love to "Play" - I like to play games online, on my Playstation, play board games - you get the idea. But most of all - I love to "Watch". I'm mainly talking movies, movies, and more movies - I love films from all eras from the silent days to now. A huge movie buff I am - so, naturally, it's what I think about and write about the most. I watch a few TV shows too, mainly of the reality show variety, or retro TV (you know, of the "I Love Lucy", "Leave it to Beaver" sort of thing). So - I'm calling my blog "Eat, Play, Watch". And so it begins.

No comments: